Friday, January 8, 2010

Sleepless -_-


Right now, Im like a pathetic little rabbit sitting in front of my computer surfing the internet. Lol, and obviously I didnt sleep last night, I pulled an all-nighter, as you may have guessed. Yeah I dont sleep at night sometimes O_O I know, I know its unhealty and all but the internet is so addictive! and youtube is trying ban me for watching too many videos! LOL. But dont get me wrong because Im not insomniac or anything and I wont go making song like Fireflies ;)(Although I love it) Sigh, well I guess I was born with the nocturnal decease (A.K.A nightowl) but its really lame in a way unless you have some weed or some friends to entertain you. And I had neither last night -_- just Trish who i was chatting for like 5 or 6 hours (and her crazy brother Sylar! LOL!) YAWN!!! Well Im too tired to type anymore!! I think I'm gonna go and sleep my ass off! Wish me luck! lol actually I wouldnt need any coz I rule at sleeping! Haha. Im done, Im out. Cheers! xD

1 comment: